Auto electrician (shift work)
Spreading our business in Western Europe and Lithuania, we are creating workplaces by offering an opportunity to earn more money and work without any stress. So, we have an auto electrician job for you to offer in our truck and trailer repair centers.
- Computer diagnostics, electrical diagnostics and repairs for trucks.
- Shift work: 4 weeks work, 2 weeks paid rest at home.
- At least 2 years’ experience in truck or bus repair service.
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot fails independently and find nescessary technical information as required;
- Experience of working with more than one computer diagnostics program;
- Driving licence (cat. B);
- Technical education (advantage)
- Responasibility of business that it is your own (guided by the values of “ownership” and “Self-sufficiency”;
- Knowledge of Russian or English languages.
- Free stay in tidy appartments during shift work.
- Free traveling to and from the workplace
- Transport full of fuel for your freetime trips.
- Competetive salary always paid on time
- TRELO Employee Benefits Package (discounts and attractive offers from our partners);
- Events, internal competitions and other initiatives for company employees;
- Work without stress.
Up to 3000€/month netto (depends on experience)
- Good, timely salary, motivational bonuses and additional benefits.
- Correct attitude towards employees, companies take care of their employees.
- A reliable company in every sense.
Results of the 2023 employee opinion survey*.
Since 2010, TRELO has been offering its customers truck and trailer repair services and providing technical assistance to carriers on the road. Our range of services is extremely wide: computer diagnostics, wheel geometry adjustment, tire installation and balancing, complete vehicle preparation for technical inspection. Trelo specialists are ready to eliminate all breakdowns for tractors and trailers of various manufacturers both in their repair centers and on the road.
- Honesty and reliability - job list and prices are provided before repairs begin
- Repair centers in convenient locations for carriers
- Repair work for trucks and trailers of all manufacturers
- Short repair time because we have a large stock of parts in our warehouse
- Multilingual service in all repair centers
- Service at the best possible price
- Breakdown assistance